Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Leathercraft...

I thought I would post some updated pictures of recent custom leather orders.  You can also view more detailed thread on my vendor forum at bushcraftusa.com

Hopefully by the end of the year I will have a dedicated web site that will include on-line ordering, a photo gallery, a design area with options and pricing.




belt sheath for an MP Knives Dire Wolf fixed blade.


4" fixed blade belt sheath with forged D-ring

 


Small axe mask with retention strap


 4 1/2 inch fixed blade "Survival" sheath with additional pouch for folding knife or sharpening stone




MOLLE compatible multi-carry sheath




Bushcraft style sheath with fire steel loop


Tooled MP neck knife sheath with mini BSA fire steel


Belt axe carrier


ML Knives belt sheath with braided dangler



Thanks for looking, any questions don't hesitate to contact me!








No comments:

Post a Comment